Saturday, April 18, 2009

Welcome to Lex and Terry Suck

Let me first say, welcome to the site. If you have found us then you either hate Lex and Terry or you love them. And that is great! I personally HATE Lex and Terry and will spend all my post and free time telling you why!

Do you hate Lex and Terry as well?? If so join in and post your comments. Say whatever you want! I don't edit anything and neither should you! Speak your mind and tell the world how much the Lex and Terry show sucks!

Do you love Lex and Terry?? Can't go a day without listening to the guys? I want to hear from you too. Give me your reasons for listening to the show. And explain to all of us how you can listen to them and not want to VOMIT!

So welcome and be prepared for the adventure I have in store for you all!!!

A1C

No comments:

Post a Comment