Monday, April 20, 2009

Dumb AssMasters

The title says it all. That is what I think about the assmaster's skit that Lex and Terry did today. Actually I think it is a regular event. The first couple of times that Dee or Taint call out "assmaster" and as Lex would say "lets a beef," it is funny. But its gets old very very very quickly. Why would I or anyone for that matter, want to hear grown men try and shit themselves? Oh wait...maybe they aren't grown men. I am slowing coming to the conclusion that neither Dee nor Taint have ever grown up. Granted Taint is young and his stupid actions can be written off to young age. Dee on the other hand...he just tries to hard to be the token black man on the show.

So some girl called the show today and said she had a fart to let the guys hear. You hear her move the phone and the farting begins. Right away Terry says "fart machine." "That is a fart machine...no fooling us...we have that same fart machine. Nice try honey." Or something along those lines. You know what...I think he was right, but I also question his ability to hear fake farts. I'm sure the guys have used a fart machine in the past, but they will never admit it.

So I guess I could challenge the guys. Lets see how good you are at picking a real fart from a fart machine. I'm up for it. Hit me with an e-mail Lex and Terry or Dee and we will see!

So all and all...assmasters is one of the dumbest things i've ever heard!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I will admit to you hearing farts on mic gets alittle gross! But my god man farting is an age old man tradition! If you can't understsand the pleasure of good fart maybe you should go to youtube.com and search for "lighting your fart on fire". Its funny!

    heres a question... how would you run the show if you had a show? haha.

    ReplyDelete