Saturday, April 18, 2009

Calling out Terry

Now I know one of the first things that people are going to say: "how the hell do you know anything about Lex and Terry if you don't listen to them?"

Well the answer is I do and have listened to them for some time. Whey? Because just their show every other talk radio show in my area sucks. Lex and Terry just suck a little less. That's right...a little less, but still a whole f*ing lot!

I want to start things off here at this new blog by calling out Terry. Lately its been "I played basketball for so and so." " I went to a basketball camp and meet so and so." "I lived in a car and did so and so."

Know what I say...who gives a shit! Terry...what makes you so special? Oh you have a radio show with millions of listeners. Well let me tell you and all your fans this. If not for Lex you wouldn't have a radio show. I mean...Lex pretty much runs the show. As you babel off in your world, I wait for Lex to say something to bring you back to reality or to actually bring the show back from the brink of falling apart. Sometimes I wish the radio would come on in the morning and the show would have a new name..." The Lex show." How great would that be???

You know something...I actually saw you back in the day live doing stand up. It wasn't bad at all...I must say. But what the hell happened to you man? Its like you got hit the head with a I want to funny but I can't stick or maybe it was a dick...I don't know

Ok..enough on you. Next post will be about another staff member! :)

4 comments:

  1. Are you actually making money being a hater of lexandterry.com one of the biggest radio shows in the united states? Or are you just jealous you don't have your own show?

    Lets face it.. leaders in anything always have haters cause they love trying to drag down something good.

    Did I mention I disagree with your blog. I enjoy the lexandterry show... even when it is mindless and pointless. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know beyond a shadow of a doubt that a fat chick wrote this blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking your giving Lex and Terry Free Advertising with this Blog!!! Duh! http://www.lexandterry.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, I cannot listen to the show. Terry is dry and has this arrogance about him. I’ll listen to Elvis Duran because they are kind. Yeah, the music isn’t my favorite but at least Elvis is fun to listen too.

    ReplyDelete