Sunday, April 19, 2009

LexandTerryforum.com

Let me side track for a minute and talk about lexandterryforum.com

I think this should really show how much Lex and Terry suck. Look at the forum. Its nothing but moderators and admins talking to each other. What a joke!

And who in the hell waste all their time typing up each and everything that happened on each days Lex and Terry show??!! I mean you have to have something better to do with your life. Looks like the guys had to baseball and football forums just to have something for their almost not existent members to talk about.

Hell...maybe I should start a forum. I bet it would do better than these guys. Hmmmm...thats an idea. Maybe a forum is needed. Something i'll have to think about.

Keep up the great works guys over at lexandterryforum.com
It seems the few members, all moderators and admins, have fun...so keep it up!

A1C

No comments:

Post a Comment